Decision Analysis and Risk Management
Neptune and Company, Inc.'s experts in decision analysis and risk management can help inform either simple or the most complex and difficult decisions. A unique aspect of our company's staff is its ability to communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences. We have worked in collaboration with scientists from a number of fields including ecology, geology, mathematics, chemistry, and biology. Currently we are involved in a variety of projects for clients across the US. Specific examples of our capabilities are provided below.
At Neptune, we employ a wide range of quantitative decision analysis and risk management methods, including:
- Expert elicitations;
- Multi-attribute analysis;
- Probabilistic risk and failure analysis;
- Probabilistic decision analysis;
- Economic analysis, including cost-effectiveness and benefit-cost analysis; and,
- Development of user-friendly graphical decision support systems.