Neptune and Company, Inc. has over 20 years of experience in developing environmental models for a variety of applications. Our capabilities include:
- Developing conceptual site models;
- Developing mathematical and probabilistic models of contaminant transport employing a variety of environmental mechanisms and pathways;
- Performing sensitivity analyses to understand data needs and to reduce uncertainty in model prediction;
- Interpreting results of environmental modeling to aid in appropriate data collection and decision making; and,
- Conducting performance assessments for radioactive waste sites utilizing probabilistic modeling.