Neptune and Company, Inc. combines over 20 years of expert knowledge in the environmental sciences with our statistics branch to address statistical issues for either simple or the most complex environmental problems. Examples of work we currently conduct in support of our environmental clients are listed below; however, we also frequently integrate our other expert statistical capabilities depending on a client's particular project needs and goals.
- Develop experimental and sampling designs based on data quality objectives;
- Specify measurement quality objectives linked to controlling total study error;
- Conduct statistical data analysis, including geostatistics for spatial data;
- Perform uncertainty analysis; and,
- Develop proprietary web-based interactive statistical and decision support tools (Guided Interactive Statistical Decision Tools [GiSdT©]) based on open-source software.