Neptune and Company, Inc. has a team of board-certified toxicologists, modelers, and statisticians that offer consulting expertise and advice to various clients in both government and private sectors. We have assisted clients with:
- Asbestos risk calculation in bulk soils
- Sampling and experimental design
- Particulate Emission Factor (PEF) models
- Technical audits for new and prototype asbestos sampling equipment
- Audits of field sampling protocols for asbestos in soils
In addition, we authored guidance to facilitate the risk calculation process for asbestos in bulk soils.
Our comprehensive expertise in this area can benefit government regulators, private firms, and legal teams.