Ecological Risk Assessment
Neptune and Company, Inc. has a team of ecologists, ecological modelers, ecotoxicologists, and statisticians that support ecological risk assessment with:
- Calculation of media-specific risk-based values to support site screening and extensive experience in performing screening level risk assessments;
- A coordinated approach to developing assessment endpoints and associated measures that incorporates the current state of ecological knowledge as well as public and stakeholder involvement to ensure that the ecological risk assessment supports decision making;
- Risk assessments for aquatic and terrestrial ecosystems based on the appropriate regulatory drivers and stakeholder input;
- Experience in application of EPA’s ecological risk assessment guidance; and,
- Development and application of methods for evaluating ecological risks in the unique situation of arid environments.
We have also developed ecological risk assessment training.
Sample projects include the following: